I am back from Korea, ( i came back last night, but the internet wasn't working for me to post this) and it was lovely, we took a tour there, so no wasting time, its winter there, that I'm not so used to it, since i live in Indonesia, after a few days we got used to the cold (either that or the temperature went up) we went to Jeju Island and Seoul, sadly i don't know why i don't remember half of what i did while i was in Jeju Island, i hope it will come back to me soon. I was a bit terrified that might freeze my fingers and toes, especially in Nami (?) Island, thankgoodness i made it, a bit unfortunate cause i couldn't enjoy the beauty of the sun, warm/cold colors, and the beautiful scenery, all in thanks to me getting a headache, I could have taken a lot of beautiful pictures. but yeah, the tour was quite fun.
That's all i have to say.. I'm boring..:c
On our way home to Jakarta, I've decided to watch a movie, I usually don't watch movies on airplanes they give me horrible migraines, plus the fear of the plane malfunctioning and crashed. but it didn't, thankfully, I didn't even sleep on our 6 hours trip back home, I was excited for no reason, I'm definitely not so excited about going back home, its tropical hot as fuck here.
Anyway, I watched two movies to waste my time, first is Hotel Translyvania, and second is Paranorman, I love them,though I'm a bit disappointed with Paranorman, its not exactly as pleasing as a friend told me it is, But HT goes the opposite, i thought its going to be boring and "meh" but it turns out a lot better than i expect it, I love the animation style, art style, mostly the art sides, and also Twilight (the movie) cameo
So...I guess we're having more Vampire/Human hybrid?...........from the trailers I thought they actually killed Johny and turned him in to a Frankenstein, now i know i'll be expecting a Vampire Johny, that would be cool, but still creeps me out, but John/Mavis are adorable and dear lord there's a fanchild?
but its also cute..and scary. overall I love the movie
Tag! I'm it. I want to be it.
made ~furor1 to tag me
1. I'm afraid of the dark (short story of my life: while i was in Korea, my sister carelessly left me in the hotel room took the card key which turns off all of the electricity, I was asleep early cause i was having a terrible headache, I woke up and it was pitch black dark, I thought I was dead, and was in a coffin, I struggle to find the door to go outside and call out for her, i went to my parent's hotel room, she was there. She did it again when we're in Seoul, I was taking a shower, I can;t imagine if i was about to get out of the tub/shower, then slip and fall down, this is where i'm really irritated with her carelessness and lack concentration. Okay sorry for that just want to let that out
2. I like seaweed, Mushroom dishes, and potato dishes
3. I'm studying Graphic design (still want to be an animator, or work in a cartoon studio)
4. Biology is my favorite subject
5. all of the voice actors has inspired me that i want to become one myself, but i think that's one of the fruit that won't bother grabbing a ladder and pick it from my Dream Tree
1) Do you like to sleep in on weekends?
2) Do you own any pony merchandise? If yes, which one is your favorite?
(sorry no pictures) yes, a Rainbow Dash figure, Lyra (I actually found a few, i really thought she and Trixie would be rare to find, but there were tons in the store, and what my sister gave me for bday [link]
3) On a scale from 1 to Lyra, how awesome is Lyra?
She's great......and weird
4) Which pony has the best hair (mane + tail)?
5) Do you prefer to buy fast food or cook yourself?
6) How many computers do you own?
no computers, laptops.
7) Ice tea, Coke or lemonade?
This question is evil, its freakin hot here and my AC just got burned
8) What's your favorite place you took a vacation to?
I just got back from somewhere cold. I would like to be in somewhere cold, while i'm in this hot condition..
9) Do you own a cowboy hat?
and a wand! somewhere..
10) How many ponies does it take to change a lightbulb?
fluttermac ending. Bye Mac!
I don't think i'm going to tag anybody, but if you want to be tag, I'll (like him) post my (different) questions